Call for New Design Team Members!
We are currently looking to recruit new passionate crafters to join our 2013/14 Creative Expressions Design Team (CEDT) to make fabulous projects using our products and rubber stamp designs!
Who are we looking for?
We want enthusiastic, versatile papercraft artists that love creating beautifully executed projects. Previous experience on a design team isn’t necessary and the most important thing to us is that you have a real passion for craft!
To be eligible for the CEDT, we ask that you:-
Have an active following on a blog &/or social media and post at least once a week
Can produce one Design Team (DT) project per week, posting it on your blog and any other social media you may be involved with (we will post your designs directly to our social media channels on your behalf).
Activity promote Creative Expressions on your blog, crafting forums and any other social media that you are involved with and link this back to our website where appropriate.
Can produce one “Project Worksheet” per month to be featured in our regular newsletter to retailers (this can be one of your weekly DT projects). A template will be supplied.
What’s in it for you?
There are some fantastic benefits to being a member of the Creative Expressions Design Team! As a member, you will:-
- Receive a new set of Creative Expressions rubber stamps every month (absolutely free) as well as a selection of other crafting goodies to work with to create your weekly projects.
- Receive a fantastic 25% discount on all products that Creative Expressions supply (this discount applies only to RRP of products & is only applicable when ordering from Creative Expressions directly).
- Enjoy regular links to your blog through to the Creative Expressions website, blog and social media channels.
- Receive a CEDT 2013/14 badge to display on your blog &/or website.
- Have your creations showcased on the Creative Expressions website, marketing materials & social media channels.
- Be joining a fantastic new innovative & exciting Design Team!
How do you enter?
To apply for this DT call, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “DT Entry: Your Name”.
Please include the following to your email:-
- Attach 3 X High Resolution pictures of projects that you have made which best demonstrate your style and skills.
- A summary of why you would like to join the Creative Expressions Design Team
- Any relevant experience you have
- Also please include a photo of your DT Call Challenge Entry (see below)
Applicants from the UK & Europe are all welcome.
The closing date for entries is Friday 6th September 2013 at 5pm GMT.
DT Call Challenge; AUTUMN
Taking part in regular challenges will be a part of the CEDT members’ role, we would like you to take part in a mini challenge as part of the selection process. The theme for the DT Call Challenge is “AUTUMN”.
The rules are really simple! All we would like you to do is create any style of paper craft that you like as long as it features rubber stamping and has an autumnal theme.
You don’t have to use Creative Expressions stamps in your challenge entry, but being familiar with our stamps is a definite plus.
Closing Date – Friday 6th September 2013
We ask that all DT Call applications be sent to us by 5pm (GMT) on Friday, 6th September 2013.
Entries will then be shortlisted and applicants may be required to post their projects directly to us at the final stages of selection (we will post them back to you).
The successful candidates will then be chosen by our judges.
Winners will be notified by email and then announced on the Creative Expressions News Blog, website and Facebook.
If you have any queries please feel free to comment below or email email@example.com
Good luck and we really look forward to seeing your projects!
Click here for the Design Call Post directly on the Creative Expressions news blog